Paris Hilton Forum
Registration is closed.
Go To Bottom

Profile for misshilton989
Username misshilton989 (Send U2U)  (Add to Address Book)

Last active: 15-10-2008 at 08:22 PM

Other Information
Site: http://myspace.com/missmurder989
MSN: marzy989@hotmail.it
Birthday: 11-9-1989
Bio: Hello to everyone...!!enjoy this little space!!!i'm Marzia,19 years old..i live in a small town near Arezzo..Tuscany..but even if i'm italian i hate my country...my wish is live in another country and i know i will:D___Ilove my name,but i prefer you call me Crystal..my stage name...i'm going to study languages at university..i'm totally in love with them and i want to learn perfectly english and german,so i can go away from here!!what can i say??well...i'm a vain,sweet,strong and determined person...i've many dreams and things to do in so less time...i'd like to sing,model and act,therefore i'm working a lot,trying to succeed!!! i've no prejudices,i hate people with same ideas..they cannot understand you and they're going to fail..always...i can recognise different people with pure hearts and souls..they're jewels,made not to be let down alone....ok...!!i love animals...cats,bunnies
and fishes are my favourites..people who treats them bad should die...music plays an important part in my life it saves me everyday,it gave me the passion for languages,it gives me streght...i study,write,sleep with it...i don't have a specific gender..i listen to everything..every song gives me a sensation,a feeling....everyone has its perfect moment..i hope you can understand me,even if many criticize me for that...f*ck...i also love fashion,makeup,polish nails,lipsticks,shoes and dresses.... my favourite colours are:black,white,pink,red,blue. Faith has its importance in my life...but it's too personal to be told here..all you've to know is..i don't belive in the Churh and its dogmas.well..another part of me is i'm not in love..and i hate it..it's just a bad case..don't pay too much attention..i'm writing an AFI story,i love reading,making videos(i hope i can upload them to show you)...and going out.. even if my true friends are far away from here...few friends but good,remember...and most of the people around me are just fake...I love my family i'm not without them..love my parents..i'm not vegan or vegetarin..i cannot help but loving meat,but i eat lots of fruits and vegetables..and i'm SxE..proudly..i love piercings and tattoos(i want one too)so..i say this'cause many are badly influnced by them..that sicks..well...my big loves are AFI..especially Davey Havok....this man..and Paris Hilton i owe them i lot(if you're a hater..go the f*ck off my page..)..so..i think that's all..if there's something missing i'll add it later..or you'll find it..and if you're interested in me..just add me and i'd be very glad to talk to you and be a friend___xoxo
Current Mood: i'm a damned soul..
Forum most active in: Paris Hilton (4 Posts) [57.1% of total posts]
Last Post: Paris Hilton's New Single!!! Listen Here! (4-10-2008 at 03:16 PM)

Other Options
Search for all posts by this user

Go To Top