Paris Hilton Forum
Registration is closed.
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: BFF New Season Trailer
Django

[*] posted on 15-5-2009 at 10:01 AM
BFF New Season Trailer

I wasn't very enthusiastic about another BFF series, after the first American and UK ones, I felt it might be getting a bit tired. While I still don't think Paris should do too many, the trailer posted on the main site does look exciting:

http://www.parishiltonsite.net/trailer-of-the-new-season-of-paris-hiltons-my-new-bff/#comments

There does seem to be some new games or challenges, so at least it won't be just a complete re-run of the last two series. I couldn't comment about it on the site (because I'm a Firefox user) so I thought I'd post about it here.

The trailer is a bit mean about former winner Britanny though. I wonder if Paris means it and if she really was enough of a disappointment to warrant Paris publically shaming her like that? I was never a fan of that person anyway and especially hated how she came across in the season finale, but for whatever reason a lot of people tuning in seemed to actually like her.

Enkil
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 16-5-2009 at 04:18 AM

Django,

Ah, you also have that problem on the FireFox! I'll fix it soon! I can't say I'm very enthusiastic about the BFF shows either, mainly because it's really not my *type of show*, but I still watch it! My family actually enjoys it more than I do. lol

It could be that the producers pressured Paris to comment about Brittany for publicity reasons.

Go To Top