False fire alarm at Paris Hilton’s house

Reported by Access Hollywood

The Los Angeles Fire Department responded to a 911 call from the home of Paris Hilton on Tuesday.

Authorities confirmed to Access Hollywood that at 3:08 PM on Tuesday, a single fire truck responded to a call from a home in Beverly Hills in the Mulholland Estates gated community.

The incident was said to be “possibly electrical in origin,” a rep for the Fire Department told Access.

The issue was quickly resolved and the fire truck left the residence.

A rep for Paris confirmed the incident to Access Hollywood in a statement on Wednesday.

“The fire department was called to Paris' house as a safety precaution due to an electrical fault. Paris was not home at the time and everything is fine.”

Posted: April 25th, 2010
Comments: none