Intervista A Paris Hilton
Vedere l’intervista di lucci a Paris Hilton.
Posted: April 14th, 2008
Time: April 14, 2008, 6:48 pm
Hmm, I didn’t know she was still promoting her hair extensions. I think she is required to promote stuff in a certain time frame. Are her hair extensions selling well? I assume her clothing and shoe line are doing very well and her perfume line is already a given.
I can’t wait for TH&TN to come out on DVD! All Paris fans make sure to go out and buy a copy! Enkil make sure to do a post on the DVD on the release date!
From: Brandon Davis :) Smith
Time: April 14, 2008, 7:06 pm
Ok what got said here, Love your cross paris. Ok I always wondered how you got all them things translated for you but I guess you have your answers set arleady and know what to do. HOw you remember I dont know that must be complicated, but good job. smarter then i am i think.
Is it just me or are we just in crazy love! Well i know you are.. you they say are brilliant and you do things and mock what they say, you know what your doing leaving hints here and there i see them i know 😉 wink wink, they dont know I do. And they say im crazy, god if we blew the lid off this thing, im going to die.. cracking up with you.. this is to funny.
aye yes Ps. I been reading this site for a long while now good stuff keep it coming, thanks admin! 🙂 :* besos!
Time: April 14, 2008, 9:42 pm
There is this interview on Repo! and Darren says that the soundtrack is going to come out way before the movie actually does and there is still no official release date!
There ya have it guys!
Time: April 15, 2008, 7:09 am
😀 😀 😀 !!! lol !!!
Paris like a kid …
-But that Italiano guy really annoying and impudent !!!
Time: April 16, 2008, 7:59 am
Paris is so cute. And at times so funny.
– I didn’t know she is Italian.
– The interviewer was fresh when he kissed her, although it was supposed to be funny. I like how Paris walked away.
– THAT poster of her for her extensions in the background, is killer.
– Paris knows how to make an entrance. “Molto charisma” indeed.
– I love her shirt. Plus, I love that she wears clothes that blatantly promote her name, her brand, herself. I’m sure a lot of people hate it. But to me it’s now a tradition, a trademark of Paris, so to speak. AND it’s like she’s telling the world, oh I know a lot of you say you hate me, but I’ OK, better than that, I am great, I love myself, and there are a lot of people who show up for me, a lot of fans who love me for me, & so I’m not going away, here I come, here I am, the biggest star in the universe, so fucking deal with it.
Time: April 16, 2008, 8:26 am
PS I just watched the whole segment on youtube. The guy is a typical media pig. Before this interview he showed lots of naked footage of the sex tape, and some of Paris Exposed. And he got fresh w/her because she’s supposed to be an easy slut.
That whole bit is so tired, but the world isn’t tired of it & still wants to think of her that way.
I like that at least he briefly interviewed the girl in the crowd who genuinely admired Paris. Of course he did make fun of the fan, too.
Anyway, makes what I said about Paris being so proud of herself so important & so smart & so sharp. Don’t let the bastardos grind you down.