What Happened A Few Hours Before And After Paris Hilton Went To Jail
– She was very devastated and cried over Hater (yes, I agree now, she is one) Sarah Silverman’s shameful comments about her and the soulless mob’s cheering.
– After arriving home, she and her family did a little prayer to God for protection in jail.
– She was extremely terrified and cried a lot a few minutes before entering jail. She was mainly afraid of her inmates who turned out to be very nice to her.
– She is now calm, doing well and reading books.
– Tough reality of jail is getting her as an ex-inmate explains. And this will go on for an unnecessary 20 days, thanks to evil monster Michael T. Sauer.
– Barbara Walters is desperate to do an exclusive interview with Kathy and Paris after Paris is out of jail.
The audio/video associated with this article is unavailable.
Posted: June 6th, 2007
From: Crystal Rickard
Time: June 7, 2007, 7:18 am
I’m a fan of Paris and so is my family. I’m happy she’s out of jail, and I think she should’ve hired a limo in the first place, but you live and you learn, and no one knows what it’s like to live in someone elses shoes. She’s always been nice and polite to everyone, and I think it’s wrong for CNN and other press to laugh at her about her getting out of jail early. She’s used to a lavish lifestyle, and she shouldn’t have been alone for so many hrs at a time in jail. I think she’s smarter than what ppl think. 🙂